2. ARE YOU AN ENTREPRENEUR RETURNING TO THE HEALTH & HEALING SECTOR? (3 easy steps)


 In our last post we looked at client management systems

Spoiler alert: There is so much choice: I was overwhelmed. I've given up and decided to employ a P.A. with the skills I lack.Their first task will be to choose and set up the calendar/client booking-payment system for the healing room in Luton.

in this post we move away from 'admin' into more ethereal realms of healing.


HEALER HEAL THYSELF

elizabeth Lilly

Often we are called to healing following illness and recovery

This month (May) is FIBROMYALGIA AWARENESS MONTH

Which is a good time to explain how I recovered from Fibromyalgia many moons ago.
it's also a good time to confess that I following two years of chronic work stress post Covid pandemic symptoms crept back for the first time in 13 years!


Which makes it a good time to follow my own advice.
I'll be supporting other people with fibromyalgia to de-tox on a cellular level; heal deep rooted trauma; and take their first steps toward recovery beginning 12th May (fibromyalgia awareness day) in the virtual Green Lotus Lounge.

Green Lotus Lounge events QR code


A SPIRITUAL APPROACH

I like to take a spiritual, holistic, scientific and medical approach to healing, with as few pharmaceutical products as possible. 

I seriously recommend that if you are returning to the work in the health, wellness and healing sector it's so important to book regular time in your diary for R&R, or TLC . Make sure you have a healing coach or healer mentor in your power team.

I have a super support professional team around me and this includes my spiritual healer Katie Farrell who amongst other things is a distance healer. 

World leading female Singapore life coach Rainy Rainmaker explains in her blog why it's so important to have a 'transformational life coach' or healer in your personal support/power team. She writes: "...you are on a quest to find an answer to the many questions that hold the treasure to abundance in your life". A transformational coach or mentor will help you draw on your inner resources. 

I work in a very different way.
To help you discover and overcome what is holding you back. I offer unique guided meditation journeying (online); and therapeutic incense journeying in 1:1 workshops and group therapy sessions. Techniques  not available anywhere else.
I can help you overcome those stumbling blocks to freedom and abundance: 
that feeling that no matter what you do you are never good enough? 
That feeling of failure (it's not failure, it's burn out because you have been applying your energy where it is not valued. 
That feeling that you are stuck a toxic environment; or that you are giving all your energy to other?
I will help you to journey inside yourself, find the underlying cause, gain clarity & insight, and transform your life. 

I was trained in the 1990s with the (UK) National Federation of Spiritual Healers (now known as the healing trust) in spiritual healing and chakra balancing; and have many experiences of working with clients while ethereal beings and light colour healing is taking place. 
I have a healing room in Luton, so if you are local and want to book a 1:1 with me I am available Thursday afternoon through to Sunday evening (except for when I'm facilitating larger group workshops) to book a 1:1 session message Lotus Natural Healing. 
Lotus Natural Healing Logo (purple flower)

A PRAGMATIC APPROACH... to setting up a healing space

We live in a material world, so if you are returning to offer services in the healing, health & wellbeing sector, investment in your healing space is important.

I work from home because it's where I hold my protected safe energy.

First on my list of must haves

... is a foldable massage couch in white to work as flexibly as possibly, because I like to allow my clients to lie down and feel fully supported.

Second on my list  

...is hygiene and cleaning. I avoid chemical cleaners and stick to natural pure essential oils . I use Lavender oil, with its soothing aroma, as an antibacterial in my healing room to cleanse skin, cuts and grazes and to promote relaxation. I use so much of it, I buy it direct in half litre flasks. Tea tree oil stands out as a powerhouse for its potent antimicrobial, anti fungal, anti bacterial and anti viral. It a popular choice for various skincare  products and I choose to use good old fashioned soaps instead of harsh chemical hand cleaners (and avoid single use plastics). And for the more medically minded this is a great research paper about the potential use of tea tree oil against Coronovirus.  Shifting from pragmatic into ceremonial and ritual/ spiritual (ok I just can't help it) I use White Sage smudge sticks (and sometimes bay and lavender) before and after every healing session. These also make great gift packs for clients, family and friends.

Third on my list

...is reading material. Deepak Chopra 'The Healing Self' is a compelling exploration of min-body connection and the role it plays in achieving optimal health. For a light hearted look at creating a safe space the Danish Way try the Little Book of Hygge. And for the simplest way to transform yourself: Gratitude really is the key.  For instructions how to  download The Science of Getting Rich (an easy read but profound early 20th Century paper on the benefits of applying gratitude in your life) just click on The Green Lotus Lounge home page menu (top left of screen).

book cover deepak chopra The Healing Selfbook cover the little book of hygge the science of gratitude pdf












Comments

Popular Posts