FIBROMYALGIA: road to recovery 1

FIBROMYALGIA is a trauma response

My name's Lilly and I recovered from fibromyalgia 14 years ago.
If you suffer from fibromyalgia and are determined to reverse the dis-ease and recover - I can help

Before I share information about the 7 Healing Principles, resources and recovery plan that I followed to become Fibro-Free: you need to understand that fibromyalgia is a 'trauma response' that has embedded itself physically in your body.

Here's Lady Gaga explaining the condition to Oprah Winfrey


If you'd like a year long supported program and you are ready to take your first steps toward recovery from fibromyalgia.
I can help you.
You can email elizabethmcsweeney@hotmail.co.uk (I check mail weekly)
For a more immediate response:

Join the Green Lotus Lounge Community on Facebook

Look out for support to recover from Fibromyalgia

Follow us on Instagram (for regular incense making videos)

Watch me on Youtube (its free to subscribe and share the love)


you can buy the FIBROMYALGIA: road to recovery ebook series direct


Learn more about me on the Lotus Natural Healing Youtube Channel

I recovered from Fibromyalgia: so can you





Comments

Popular Posts